Finishing Hemp Shiv
Fiber Lengths 1/4″-1/2″
Uses: Finishing Plasters, from 3/8″ – 3/4″ thickness
The benefits of Finishing Hemp Shiv:
- Annually grown and efficiently produced without pesticides
- Breathable, stabilizes condensation and humidity: keeps interior humidity between 40-60% which inhibits the growth of viruses and bacteria
- Resistant to rodents, insects, fungi and bacteria
- Flexible and crack resistant
- Visually attractive – Form any shape with Hempcrete.
- Light-weight & Recyclable: simply compost at the end of its lifespan
- Sound deadening
- Fiber Lengths: 1/4″-1/2″
Restoration projects: Hempcrete is used to replace damaged or missing infill. Parge stone, cinder block, or poured concrete basement walls to add a breathable, insulating layer.
Interior hemp/lime plaster: Mix NHL 2.0 and Hemp forming a 3/8″ -3/4″ thickness
Hempcrete: Mix NHL 5.0 and Hemp. Cast Hempcrete to create walls of various thicknesses and shapes. Hempcrete is self-supporting, but not load bearing, and is usually formed around a softwood timber frame. Use in the construction of floors and walls to add a breathable insulating layer.
Finishing Hemp comes in a 22 pound bale and has 100L of Hemp per bale.
Call or Text at 717-207-7014 with questions/pictures of your project!
|Dimensions||16 × 12 × 15 in|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.