The Latex Poultice Cleaner is formulated with natural rubber. Developed to remove heavy dirt, soot, nicotine and grime on brick, concrete, marble, plaster, terra cotta, tile and sandstone. Use on interiors with adequate ventilation. Use on exteriors with protection from direct sunlight and rain!
Latex Poultice Cleaner is ideal for masking sandblasted/damaged brick or stone PRIOR to re-pointing.
- Prepare the joint for removal of existing mortar to the required depth.
- Prewet the wall to Surface Saturated Dry (SSD).
- Apply a thick even layer of Latex Poultice Cleaner using a brush taking care that it does NOT go back into the joint. You are only applying this to the surface of the brick/stone.
- Let Latex Poultice Cleaner dry (approx. 24 hours).
- Point brick or stone as per manufacturer’s instructions.
- Pull Latex Poultice Cleaner off.
Always prepare a mock-up prior to full application. This will indicate the time required for project completion and suitability of product for effective cleaning. Specific job site consumption rates can be calculated after the test area is complete.
A 5 Gallon Bucket typically covers 125-150 ft² on smooth surfaces.
Read and follow all manufacturer’s Instructions
Do not allow product to freeze. Do not use in freezing temperatures. We cannot ship this in freezing temperatures.
Made in the USA!
Pallets are available.
Freight Orders: If you have 1-2 weeks before you need your order, we can put the order out to bid. This option can offer significant freight savings. Allow 1 week for transit time. Please call to discuss.