Monolys – Plaster Finish Coat Interior one coat finish Plaster
- The first setting allows for installation over a larger area which minimizes the danger of cracking
- A second setting occurs with exposure to the air as the lime absorbs CO2 and allows time to achieve a smooth finish
- The high level of free lime promotes vapor exchange and regulation of humidity in the walls
- A very good work-ability that allows the use of lots of tools to obtain a wide range of finishes: plastered, troweled, smooth, floated, scraped, etc.
- is white, color with lime paint or pigments.
- Finish to a smooth or sandy finish depending on preference
This product comes in dry, premixed, 55 pound bags or sample 1 Gal. Pails. We always recommend doing a mock-up. Simply add water and mix up! Coverage is approx 55 sq.² per bag at 1/8″ in thickness.
To install over existing plasters, drywall, and paint: Use the correct primer
Primer Plus should be used before application over closed cell substrates such as smooth lime plaster or blue foam.